Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Home Sweet Home.

Last week I was able to head home to Kingston for a an extended long weekend. Highlights included some quality time with the over 70 population during rec swim, re-visiting some of Kingston's great bike routes and trails, biking with my MOM (and being quite impressed!), getting destroyed on a hilly ride with my Dad and his crew, coffee and shopping with friends and a BBQ with neighbours. phew.

It was great.

AND thanks to my wonderful parents I was able to drive their van back and now have the luxury of a vehicle in Guelph for a couple of weeks...ohhh the possibilties!!

My latest Triathlon Code update is now up. I don't believe I have made my formal introduction so here it goes: I'm joining 5 other athletes and with the help of Mr. Whitfield, we are looking to help support our triathlon endeavors so that we can keep focused on training and racing. So far we are being wonderfully supported by Specialized and Gears Bike Shop, Vega, Champion Systems and Nineteen Wetsuits. I'm looking forward to being a great representative.

No comments:

Post a Comment