Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hiccups

Well last weekend didn't quite go to plan, but sometimes you really need things not to go right so you can appreciate when they DO go well. Some shoulder pain on Monday kept me out of the pool all week and I was not able to compete with the Gryphons at OUA's.

Although disappointed, in the end I was very happy with my decision. By Monday it had loosened up considerably and with daily treatment I was able to get back in the water twice so far this week. Not perfect, but getting there. Thank goodness!!

We are in the 6th week of classes and midterms are almost done!! Florida on Friday...forecast looks awesome, I can't wait. We just got an outline of the schedule for the week and I'm so excited to eat-sleep-train for 10 days. Orange groves, here we come!




1 comment:

  1. Don't stress too much about the hiccups. Life is like that. Have fun in the sun. Todd

    ReplyDelete