Monday, January 10, 2011

Syllabuses

New semester. New blog. We at Guelph had the luxury of 3 full weeks off during the Christmas break but we are back at classes today. Time to read over those syllabuses. My classes today seemed like they will be interesting, I just hope they announce the midterm dates soon so I can book tickets for our reading week training camp!

I'm happy to be back in Guelph. Training at home is always a nice change of pace and of course meals cooked by someone else taste much better (thanks mom and dad!), but being back in the pool this morning with Coach CT and the rest of the RTC was great. CT reminded us today that we have 5 more weeks until our 1500 TT's. That also means 5 weeks until Angela and I compete at OUA's. Eeek!!

Happy training!

No comments:

Post a Comment